This document is an electronic record under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Our Rights to the Platform
- The Platform is designed, updated and maintained independently by us. When you access the Platform, you do so under a license granted from us. All rights, titles and interests in and to the Platform itself, together with all the intellectual property related thereto including inter alia the domain name, copyrights in the resources made available on the Platform and the Platform itself, the look and feel of the Platform, the trade name and trademarks, patents and designs are our sole property.
- All third-party trademarks and brand names that appear on the Platform are the property of their respective owners.
- We reserve the right to alter, modify, and/or filter the content on the Platform at any time.
We respect the copyright of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You may access and avail the resources available on the Platform only when duly authorized by us per the terms set out herein. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Platform in any event whatsoever, unless specifically approved in writing by us.
- This Platform and the contents hereof are distributed without any warranty; and without even the implied warranty of accuracy, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The access to our Platform is limited for customers in India. In order to avail our services, you must be at least 18 years of age. For users below the age of 18, consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility and, or, the guardian of the child.
- You may be required to register with our Platform using your email address whereafter you will receive an email from us with the link to create an account with a predefined username and the option to set your password on the Platform. You can register with the Platform as a (i) Mentor; (ii) Mentee; (iii) NGO SPOC; (iv) Corporate SPOC; and (v) Project Management Team.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details viz username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account on the Platform. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
- Once you have logged-in to the Platform using your account details, you are mandatorily required to fill-in a registration form and submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us, and, or access the Platform:
- Details of the first and last name;
- Contact Number;
- E-mail Address;
- Language Proficiency;
- Professional expertise and experience;
- Area(s) of interest;
- Schedule Preference and any other details you may provide to us as part of your profile.
- Upon submitting a duly filled registration form, you will be able to access the following resources through your account: (i) The Mentoring Program E-Book; (ii) Mentee Guidelines; (iii) Portal Navigation Guide; and (iv) Mentor/ Mentee Profile Data.
- The scope of interaction available for each user is as follows:
End-User Role Details Scope of Interaction with the Platform Volunteer
- View resources available on the Platform;
- Edit and save changes to their profile;
- Explore and Apply for projects;
- View and download relevant data uploaded by Project Management team, if any;
- Update project/session progress and upload work plan, submission and case study, if any;
- Give feedback relevant to the program; and
- Receive regular emails from the Platform.
Project Management Team
- View resources available on the Platform; and
- Complete access to all modules on the Platform.
NPO SPOC, if added
- View resources available on the Platform;
- View project progress for the particular NPO.
- You represent and warrant that any information provided by you in connection with your use of the Platform is and shall remain true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information regularly. You agree that if any information you provide to us is false, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, we may terminate your use of and access to the Platform.
- You are not allowed to integrate any third-party application or other developer product that integrates with the Platform and make it available for other users. All such integrations must be authorised and routed by us.
- We are not responsible for and have no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms and conditions and content of any third-party vendors. We strongly advise that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings and information sharing functions of each such third-party websites or platforms. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk. We do not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you.
- Your access to the Platform may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
- You expressly understand that use of the Platform is at your own risk and discretion. Our service to you, including the Platform and its contents is provided ‘as is’ and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any timely, error-free, uninterrupted and free from unauthorized access services, and the accuracy, fitness and legality of the content on the Platform or its server. We and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Platform will meet your requirements;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and,
- You assume full responsibility and any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and / or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Platform.
- All content displayed on the Platform including inter alia designs, labels, text, logos, images, information, graphics (Content) is owned and licensed by us or our content suppliers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, design and other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Platform is our exclusive property and protected under the applicable laws. The Content of the Platform is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users. You may not modify or alter the Content in a way, delete and/or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- We and our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, designs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials that appear on the Platform. Access to the Platform does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of ours or any third-party’s intellectual property.
- We reserve the right at all times to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Platform.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, toolbox INDIA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third-party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Platform; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content on the Platform.
- To find more information about us or if you need assistance with your account, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Access and Use of Our Platform
Third Party Applications
Third Party Vendor Interaction
Warranties and Limitations
Modifications to the Platform
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution