This Policy specifically governs the usage of the information collected by toolbox INDIA Foundation from any person accessing the website accessible at www.volunteeRISE.com and any associated mobile sites, and/or applications (collectively the Platform), through any internet-enabled devices inter alia any computer and/or handheld mobile devices.
This Policy is being published in compliance with, inter alia the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures, Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Information Collected by toolbox INDIA Foundation
- Information you submit to us: We receive and store information as provided by you on the Platform including inter alia :
- Details of the first and last name;
- Contact Number;
- E-mail Address;
- Language Proficiency;
- Professional expertise and experience;
- Area(s) of interest;
- Schedule Preference and any other details you may provide to us as part of your profile.
- Collected information: toolbox INDIA Foundation automatically collects information about you and your use of the Platform, and the devices used by you to access the Platform including inter alia :
- Your activity on the platform, which would include your search history, your search inputs, pages viewed on the Platform, statistics on page views and the URLs with time stamps;
- Device and software characteristics including types and configurations, connection information; and
- Identifiers such as browser setting type, operating system, network information and device type settings including but not limited to crash reports, system activity, the date, time and referral URL of your request.
- In order to effectively provide access, enable full functionality and enhanced use of the features of the Platform, toolbox INDIA Foundation may use your information to:
- Provide you with the services offered by toolbox INDIA Foundation on the Platform including processing your registration and providing you with access to your account on the Platform;
- Provide you with updates, reports and any information pursuant to provision of toolbox INDIA Foundation’s services on the Platform;
- Communicate with you or respond to your requests in respect to your use of the Platform;
- Updating your data on toolbox INDIA Foundation’s records to ensure its accuracy;
- Perform analytics and customer research, to improve our Platform, including the user experience and the interface; and
- Ensuring network and information security.
- We may also share your information and other information with third parties who provide services to us including inter alia website management, provision of information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services. toolbox INDIA Foundation constantly endeavours to ensure that such service providers adhere to a similar data protection and security framework that we have presented, and you have agreed to in this Policy. However, toolbox INDIA Foundation will not be liable for the privacy practices of such third-party entities.
- We may also receive information about you, from third party social media applications and plug-ins etc. You understand and agree that when you use any social media application or plug-in, which is owned and/or operated by such third parties, you are subject to policies of such third parties. We urge you to read, understand and then agree to such third-party policies.
- We may be required to disclose and otherwise use your information, where toolbox INDIA Foundation or its service providers reasonably believe that there exists the need to disclose your personal information for satisfying any applicable law, regulation, order, governmental request, or, legal process or enforcing any other legal right or claim.
- In the event where there is any restructuring, reorganization, merger or sale, or any other form of transfer of assets, we will transfer your information to the third-party so involved in the transaction, only subject to an agreement by the other party in respect to your information, to process and store your information in a manner which is consistent to this Policy.
- At all times, you have the right to access, review or update your information, or request for erasure or correction of your data, or withdraw your consent and restrict toolbox INDIA Foundation from processing your data, to receive communications from toolbox INDIA Foundation as well as the right to request for transfer of your data (Your Rights) by submitting a written request to toolbox INDIA Foundation at email@example.com. toolbox INDIA Foundation reserves the right to refuse your request, upon informing you of the reasons for doing so.
- toolbox INDIA Foundation also provides you with the right to make a request for deleting your personal information as available with us. However, you acknowledge that deletion of some of these details may result in cancellation of your registr$ation on the Platform and/or deletion from the toolbox INDIA Foundation distribution lists, as such details may be necessary for the enablement and maintenance of your account with the Platform.
- You may opt in to receive certain communications, including marketing communications and advertising information from toolbox INDIA Foundation on your registered e-mail address as submitted to us by you. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications, including but not related to marketing communications and advertising information, from toolbox INDIA Foundation via e-mail you can unsubscribe from such communications by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to file complaints regarding processing of your information by toolbox INDIA Foundation before the relevant government authority.
- We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available with us. toolbox INDIA Foundation employs reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, or use.
- We may update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this section periodically to review any changes made. If you do not wish to accept any changes made to this Policy, you may cancel your use of our services and the Platform. Your continued use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of the last version of this Policy.
- Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officers Tushar Bohra and Anoushka Khatri by email at: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org about the privacy or security of your information or if you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments.
Why We Collect Information
Sharing and Disclosure of Information:
Interaction with other Applications, Networks, and Platforms:
Your Rights and Your Preferences
Cookies and Advertising:
Changes in the Policy:
This Policy was last updated on 19th April, 2021 at 18:00 hrs.